2019-2025 Lysozyme Market Report with Depth Analysis
Lysozyme is an enzyme that plays an important role in the prevention of bacterial infections. Lysozyme is an enzyme used to break down bacterial cell walls to improve protein or nucleic acid extraction efficiency. Lysozymes (muramidases) are a family of enzymes with antimicrobial activity characterized by the ability to damage the cell wall of bacteria.
Request For Free report Sample –https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/336859
Scope of the Report:
According to this study, over the next five years the Lysozyme market will register a 5.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 510 million by 2024, from US$ 390 million in 2019.
The enzyme acts by catalyzing the hydrolysis of 1,4-beta-linkages between N-acetylmuramic acid and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine residues in peptidoglycans and between the N-acetyl-D-glucosamine residues in chitodextrins.
The Key Manufacturers of Lysozyme Market Covered In This Report:
DSM, Bioseutica, Ditta Calza Clemente, Bouwhuis Enthoven, Proquiga, MAK Wood, Greensnow Egg Products Development, Aegis, ECOT China, ANPU
Segmentation by product type:
Egg White Type
Segmentation by application:
Lysozyme Market report also splits the market by region:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
South America ( Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran) And More.
Lysozyme, mainly manufactured by egg white, is a small enzyme that attacks the protective cell walls of bacteria. Bacteria build a tough skin of carbohydrate chains, interlocked by short peptide strands, that braces their delicate membrane against the cell’s high osmotic pressure.
Get Discount for this report @
Lysozyme breaks these carbohydrate chains, destroying the structural integrity of the cell wall. The bacteria burst under their own internal pressure. Lysozyme has been widely used in food industry, pharma industry as well feed industry, etc. Among those applications, Food Industry is the largest consumption field, which contributed 50.99% share in 2016.
According to its raw materials, lysozyme can be divided into egg white type, microorganism type, etc. Also, it can be classified as food grade, pharma grade, feed grade as well, in term of its applications. Lysozyme provided by manufacturers is in the form of liquid or powder. The much higher the activity of lysozyme is, the more expensive of its price.
3. Europe and China are the major production bases of lysozyme currently. The two regions contributed about 84.94% market share in 2016. Besides, companies from European countries achieved good reputations of lysozyme in quality.
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
Key Points sheathed in the Lysozyme Market Report Coverage:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financial and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Further, the Lysozyme industry research report determines the Marketing Analysis, Regional Marketing Analysis, International Trade Analysis. The market Traders or Distributors with Contact Information by Region and Supply Chain Analysis. That is followed by various business strategies, the report contains essential outcome help could boost the interest level of the individuals in market.